Custom metal house sign with 2 numbers/letters, handmade from long-lasting steel which is powder coated to ensure a smooth finish and exterior durability. We also offer signs in 1 and 3 characters.
Our house signs float 2cm off of the mounting surface, giving a very clean appearance and look great when lit from above or below at night. All fixings included for mounting to brick, concrete, wood or any other surface, with no visible fixings on the front of the sign. See below for installation instructions (5mm masonry drill bit and hammer drill required).
Solid metal house sign with 2cm floating fixings
Specify up to 2 characters for your sign - we use Cambria font for these signs as standard, but can make them in any font - get in touch with us.
- Dimensions: H15 x W20 x D2cm
- We can make this item in any size - please get in touch with your requirements
- Made from high-quality 1.5mm solid steel
- All fixings included into wood or masonry (5mm masonry drill required)
- Powder coated smooth finish
- Handmade in Hampshire, UK
- Each sign comes with 4 plastic standoffs bonded to the back. Each standoff has a sharp point on the end.
- To locate holes for drilling, simply push the sign hard against the surface exactly where you want it to be mounted, and the sharp points will leave a small mark where holes need to be drilled.
- If your mounting surface is very hard, tape a piece of paper up first to see the points more easily.
- Using a hammer drill and 5mm masonry drill bit, drill a hole on each mark 2.5cm deep to accept the yellow wall plugs.
- Using the screws provided, fix the second half of each standoff into the 4 holes using the yellow wall plugs.
- Finally, simply line up the standoffs on the sign with the standoffs on the wall, and push firmly to mount the sign.