Our beautiful customised plant labels are perfect for identifying those special plants in your garden. Hardwearing and waterproof, they are handmade from solid, powder coated steel and will last for many years in the garden, unlike traditional markers. With the plant name cut directly into the metal, it is impossible for names to rub off! Great for identifying seeds before they sprout, these stylish labels also look great alongside established plants.
You can have any text you like on your marker: 1-9 character markers are 24.5cm long, 10-15 character markers will be longer to fit the text required.
Need more characters or a different size? Contact us - we can do it!
- Customised plant marker
- Up to 15 characters of custom text
- Made from high-quality 1.5mm solid steel
- Dimensions: H24.5 x W3.5 cm (markers with 10-15 characters will be longer than 24.5cm)
- Powder coated smooth finish
- Handmade in Hampshire, UK
Unless ordered in bare metal, all of our products are powder coated in the colour you select. This is a very durable finish, which is better than paint and suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
For garden items, as with anything left outside, a wipe down with a soft cloth and warm soapy water is advisable once a year to keep things looking their best.
Our products are for decorative purposes only, and their lifetime outdoors depends on many factors such as placement, local environment and any scratches or chips that may occur during installation. As such, we cannot guarantee that they will be completely corrosion free. Over time, small areas of rust on edges, in corners and behind welds/joins on an item are possible and will not effect the structure of the item.
For added protection, a spray on acrylic lacquer or varnish will extend the coating life, and can be used to protect areas if they are damaged during installation or use.
If you would like to improve corrosion resistance for more permanent items such as house signs, letters used for outdoor/shop signs and similar, we can add a zinc primer layer to your order underneath the main colour. Please contact us should you wish to add this option.
Standard delivery (2-4 working days): FREE for orders over £75 (otherwise £4.99)
Next day delivery: £9.99 (order before 11am, in stock items only - see below)
Most of our products are made to order, which can take anywhere between 1-6 days to be designed and made depending on the exact nature of the product. We are a small business and everything is handmade, but we try to get things sent out as quickly as we can. If you need your order by a specific date, please let us know at the checkout and we will do our best! Made to order products include:
- Non-stock colours - we try to keep black versions of most products in stock as this is the most popular, and other colours are produced to order
- Personalised items - these are designed and made from scratch, and often require a proof to be approved before we begin making your item(s) - this will be indicated on the product page
- Bespoke orders - we love creating bespoke designs, however these take time and may well take longer than 1-6 business days for us to produce
We are only able to accept returns for stock designs. Made to order or personalised items cannot be returned.
Should you wish to return an item, please contact us and we will be able to assist you.