Our large square plant support is perfect for supporting larger plants, with a traditional style that looks great in any garden. They have 4 square support rings, complete with decorative scrolls at the top. We can add solid balls at the top of each vertical instead of scrolls on request.
Each one is individually handmade from 10mm rod and 25x3mm flat bar, and fully welded for a strong and long-lasting design - much more durable than mass produced versions.
Our plant supports are supplied unpainted, and can be left to rust naturally giving a beatiful weathered finish, or easily painted/sprayed with a colour of your choice. We would suggest pushing the bottom 300mm or so of the support into the ground for maximum stability.
Please note - these are available for collection only from our workshop in Andover or pallet deilvery due to their large size - please contact us to arrange a collection time and ensure you have a suitable vehicle. If you wish to purchase multiple supports for delivery please contact us for a delivery quote.
- Heavy duty large square plant support
- 185cm tall, 50cm wide at the top (60cm with scrolls). 30cm across at the bottom.
- Made from thick 10mm rod and 3mm bar, fully welded
- Supplied unpainted
- Collection only
- Handmade in Hampshire, UK
- Oversize Delivery:
- Please note - this item is only available for collection or pallet delivery