Our White Horse wall art is produced in collaboration with the Tom Brown's School Museum, Uffington, home of the famous White Horse.
Available in 3 different sizes, it is perfect as a souvenier of your visit, or to show your support for the attraction. This stylish wall art is great both for display indoors, and as garden art.
Each piece is handmade from 1.5mm steel, and powder coated in a colour of your choice (with matching screws!) for long term external durability. They are also available with a gloss transparent lacquer, and in bare metal which gain a rust finish over time if left outside.
Every piece of art purchased directly supports the Tom Brown's School Museum.
Small: 24.5cm x 9.5cm
Medium: 49.5cm x 19cm
Large: 99cm x 38cm
- White Horse steel wall art
- Powder coated smooth finish, with a wide range of colours available (see options)
- Transparent gloss lacquer, and bare metal finishes also available
- Colour matched screws included - small size has 2 holes, medium and large have 4 holes each
- Handmade from quality 1.5mm solid steel
- Fixings included for fixing into wood or masonry (masonry drill required)
- Handmade in Hampshire, UK