Double Number House Sign
£24.99with free UK delivery (orders over £20)
Handmade just for you
Long lasting, all metal designs
Custom metal house sign with 2 numbers/letters, handmade from long-lasting steel which is powder coated to ensure a smooth finish and exterior durability. These house signs look great on any driveway or porch, offering a smart and highly visible way to display your house number.
Our house signs make a great gift for any family, and are the perfect housewarming or wedding present.
The signs float 2cm off of the mounting surface, giving a very clean appearance and look great when lit from above or below at night.
All fixings included for mounting to brick, concrete, wood or any other surface, with no visible fixings on the front of the sign - see below for installation instructions (5mm masonry drill bit and hammer drill required).
- Solid metal house sign with 2cm floating fixings
- Powder coated smooth finish, with a wide range of colours available (see options)
- Dimensions: H15 x W20 cm
- Made from quality 1.5mm solid steel
- Fixings included for fixing into wood or masonry (5mm masonry drill required)
- Handmade in Hampshire, UK
- Each sign comes with 4 plastic standoffs bonded to the back. Each standoff has a sharp point on the end.
- To locate holes for drilling, simply push the sign hard against the surface exactly where you want it to be mounted, and the sharp points will leave a small mark where holes need to be drilled.
- If your mounting surface is very hard, tape a piece of paper up first to see the points more easily.
- Using a hammer drill and 5mm masonry drill bit, drill a hole on each mark 2.5cm deep to accept the yellow wall plugs.
- Using the screws provided, fix the second half of each standoff into the 4 holes using the yellow wall plugs.
- Finally, simply line up the standoffs on the sign with the standoffs on the wall, and push firmly to mount the sign.