Custom metal house sign with 3 numbers/letters, handmade from long-lasting steel which is powder coated to ensure a smooth finish and exterior durability. We also offer signs in 1 and 2 characters. All signs come with a zinc primer undercoat for extra corrosion protection.
Our house signs float 2cm off of the mounting surface, giving a very clean appearance and look great when lit from above or below at night. All fixings included for mounting to brick, concrete, wood or any other surface, with no visible fixings on the front of the sign. See below for installation instructions (5mm masonry drill bit and hammer drill required).
Solid metal house sign with 2cm floating fixings
Specify up to 3 characters for your sign - we use Cambria font for these signs as standard, but can make them in any font - get in touch with us.
- Dimensions: H15 x W27.5 x D2cm
- We can make this item in any size - please get in touch with your requirements
- Made from high-quality 1.5mm solid steel
- All fixings included into wood or masonry (5mm masonry drill required)
- Powder coated smooth finish
- Handmade in Hampshire, UK
- Each sign comes with 4 plastic standoffs bonded to the back. Each standoff has a sharp point on the end.
- To locate holes for drilling, simply push the sign hard against the surface exactly where you want it to be mounted, and the sharp points will leave a small mark where holes need to be drilled.
- If your mounting surface is very hard, tape a piece of paper up first to see the points more easily.
- Using a hammer drill and 5mm masonry drill bit, drill a hole on each mark 2.5cm deep to accept the yellow wall plugs.
- Using the screws provided, fix the second half of each standoff into the 4 holes using the yellow wall plugs.
- Finally, simply line up the standoffs on the sign with the standoffs on the wall, and push firmly to mount the sign.
Unless ordered in bare metal, all of our products are powder coated in the colour you select. This is a very durable finish, which is better than paint and suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
For garden items, as with anything left outside, a wipe down with a soft cloth and warm soapy water is advisable once a year to keep things looking their best.
Our products are for decorative purposes only, and their lifetime outdoors depends on many factors such as placement, local environment and any scratches or chips that may occur during installation. As such, we cannot guarantee that they will be completely corrosion free. Over time, small areas of rust on edges, in corners and behind welds/joins on an item are possible and will not effect the structure of the item.
For added protection, a spray on acrylic lacquer or varnish will extend the coating life, and can be used to protect areas if they are damaged during installation or use.
If you would like to improve corrosion resistance for more permanent items such as house signs, letters used for outdoor/shop signs and similar, we can add a zinc primer layer to your order underneath the main colour. Please contact us should you wish to add this option.
Standard delivery (2-4 working days): FREE for orders over £75 (otherwise £4.99)
Next day delivery: £9.99 (order before 11am, in stock items only - see below)
Most of our products are made to order, which can take anywhere between 1-6 days to be designed and made depending on the exact nature of the product. We are a small business and everything is handmade, but we try to get things sent out as quickly as we can. If you need your order by a specific date, please let us know at the checkout and we will do our best! Made to order products include:
- Non-stock colours - we try to keep black versions of most products in stock as this is the most popular, and other colours are produced to order
- Personalised items - these are designed and made from scratch, and often require a proof to be approved before we begin making your item(s) - this will be indicated on the product page
- Bespoke orders - we love creating bespoke designs, however these take time and may well take longer than 1-6 business days for us to produce
We are only able to accept returns for stock designs. Made to order or personalised items cannot be returned.
Should you wish to return an item, please contact us and we will be able to assist you.